Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday drain

Happy October and Monday everyone!  I don't know about anyone else, but today seemed incredibly exhausting in this girl's world today!

Thank goodness for my Barista friend (even though I don't have a clue her name) at Starbucks for getting my pal and I's morning off right!  I babysat for my friend's darling little boys last night- LOVE them, just not being up late on a Sunday! But, hey- my Skins won!!

Golly day, he's precious, he was screaming CHEEEESEEEE the whole time! :)
 
Anywho, typical Monday in the school world, but a Monday and the 1st of the month just equals all kinds of extra emails, handouts, announcements, calendar changes... whewww I'm tired just recapping it!
I do have to say I wore my new TOMS today and they were ohh sooo comfy- I may need to get the boy to buy me a pair for Christmas...
 
Here's another... as I am not much for the animal print, I LOVE them! :)
I was sooooo excited when they came in this weekend... Thoughts?
 
Back to today- allergies here in the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) area are KILLER so compounding my exhaustion, my allergies were killing me!! AHH and then I forgot until my School Nurse (thank you Dianne) reminded me I was scheduled for my flu shot!! I can't stand needles but after my gazillion surgeries and tests on the darn shoulder I am used to it!
I was tough seeee!!! :)
 
That is all for today! I hope you had a great Monday! Leave me a line, love seeing the love! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment