Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday thaaaannnnggggsssss

Happy Rainy, Foggy, Muggy Thursday to all! 
 
I hope you are having a great week, however its been rainy and muggy like I don't know what this week.  Thank goodness I dont have a lick of any curl or wave to my hair....
 
Speaking of hair I get it done tomorrow BLESS!!!  My roots and ends are sorrrryyyy looking!
 
Anywho, yesterday I forgot to post my what I wore Wednesday, so voilla- here it is! LOVE this new dress from ON.. thank goodness its cheap!

oh, almost forgot- thru Oct 8th LOFT is giving ALL teachers 25% off in store when you show your ID... may have to meander on over there this weekend! :)
 
Started out my Wednesday with a meeting that made me madder (is that a word) than a hornet... no comment but then mid-morning the Moms at our school make us coffee every once in a while.. thank goodness for them! :)
 
I don't have the slightest clue but I have been playing the new Miguel CD on repeat, and I mean REPEAT for days now since I bought it... yes its good and yes go out and get it!

I honestly think my sister has the best big sister ever- I mean honestly- her birthday is coming up, and I had a gift in mind buttttttt she's been wanting to go to a certain concert coming up that's near her school so I ordered us tickets... see proof I am a good sister!  Guess I need to switch my repeat playlist from Miguel to Ms. Pretty Little Underwood :)
 
Yes sir, Carrie and Hunter Hayes here we come... in about a month or so! :)
 
Have my hair and basketball stuff on the horizon for this weekend... Anyone out there have exxxxciting plans? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley -- YAY I'm your newest follower. Love your dress BTW. Thanks for the heads up about The Loft. I went there for the first time in Aug during the other teacher appreciation they had. Do you know I thought there were only for petites all this time. LOL I'm 5 7 and was a swimmer with broad shoulder so I'm no petite so I NEVER went in there until my neighbor told me they weren't just petites. TOo funny!
    Cute blog BTW!
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete