Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wisdom Teeth Wednesday

Happy Thursday everyone!!!  I gotta give myself a pat on the back for posting three times this week! Whew, maybe I am catching on the blogging bug! 

Anywho, yesterday I playing the teacher role with my kiddos, coach with my basketball team and then nurse for the boy!  School was a typical day, basketball workouts had a couple college coach visitors I needed to entertain and then I played Nurse for Mr. Tough Guy, who had his wisdom teeth pulled... Now all week he complained about the pain (all of us ladies know how men whine of sickness or pain) and then said his surgery wasn't going to hurt...  I kept saying it was going to be rough, but nooooooooo he didn't listen.  Well boy did it hit him hard yesterday!!!

Yes, he "said" he was thirsty and had to write his notes....the few times he did speak it was quite the message... Boy did those pain pills make him a little nutty..
 
I SOOOO Should win Girlfriend of the Year for running out to Chick Fil A at 9:00 last night to get him milkshakes!
 
Off to teach the rest of the day ti ny darlings!!!  Looks like jumprope is on my horizon at recess for now on!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment