Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Things

Happy Tuesday Friends!  I think I am officially getting the hang of this Blogger business... just need to find me some sponsors (any ideas??) and some followers!

Anywho, its been quite the chilly couple of mornings here in the DMV...and as much as I LOVE dressing up in my local Tarjay...
 


......yesterday was the comfy cozy type of teacher attire day!


Today was no different, I forgot to take a picture though... and I made my usual stop at the local Starbucks to give me my "pep to my step" and to make the morning of my dear friend and co-worker Share-bear! :)

 
Sooooo every year as a faculty we try to sport a theme for our Halloween costumes... one year we were the Grey's Anatomy docs, then we were cereal box characters (I was the Honey Nut Cheerios bee) and last year a couple of us were.... wait for ittt......
Yesssss, Rock, Paper, Scissors!!!!!
 
This year, Ms. Rock (Ms. R & ATHB) organized this year's theme....
It's going to be FABULOUS!!! I am the coveted Charlie Brown!!! CAN'T WAITTTTT!!!
 
Anywho, in other news the boy has been miserable the past week or so with his mouth, so he's getting his wisdom teeth removed as I type... he's been trying to play "Mr. Tough Guy" about it, but I think he's been FREAKIN'!!!!  I guess I go from Ms. H the teacher, to Coach Hayley to Nurse Hayley later on....
 
Have a great Tuesday!!! If you wanna sponsor me, puh-lease leave me a shout!!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment