Saturday, October 29, 2011

My First Post Ever!

Soooo I have been an avid follower of so many different blogs and as daunting as it seems, I am giving it my good ol' best try.  Today's weather was one of those, its better to have just stayed in bed then rough it in the elements kinda days.  Oh and by the way, it snowed ALL DAY, yes, I said it, its snowed BEFORE Halloween, which kinda bothers me.  It's just not natural. Anywho, I am a 2nd grade teacher ( I promise to describe more about me in future posts) and yesterday was Field Day (kinda lame) and our Halloween Parade, and I do have to say the quad group I was part of was by farrrr the best in costume.
Yes, we are ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!!! (I am the scissors by the way)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Wish I had seen your post earlier--there are 4 of us on a team and this would have been PERFECT! Can't wait to see what all you do with your blog!

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! The costumes were so easy and were a HUGE hit in the parade! I hope you and your friends figured something fabulous out! Thanks for following! :)

    ReplyDelete