Friday, July 20, 2012

The Countdown is on: 8 days

You know when you've just had one of those weeks?!?! Maybe its just me, but this week sure has been a challenge!  Between finally tranisitioning after surgery back to my OWN home, to coming back from being out of town, to the craziness of life and times of a coach and human being... I am pooped I tell you! 

As a coach I couldn't be prouder of my girls winning all our playoff games this week, as a friend... between my friend's car getting towed (my fault.... kinda) and finally catching up with my ATHB (Across The Hall Buddy) Sharon for lunch today, I am beat! 

So my coaching news...well  it isn't quite what I wanted to report... so I really dont have a whole lot to say, other then I am disappointed and bummed things aren't working out as I originally hoped.  It's alright though, I have to keep my head upand keep truck a luckin with my team through this second part of their big recruiting season!

I go on vacation in 8, yes I am counting, days!  I coach in two big events next week, send my family off and the next day I get to leave myself! AMEN! 


This is my place!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment